Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fall Cookie Week! Chocolate Caramel Cookies with Sea Salt

Apparently, everyone, it is Fall Cookie Week. That this is even a thing, let alone a thing that is happening THIS VERY WEEK is news to me, but I read it somewhere on Pinterest and I'm running with it!





I'm going to bake 5 different types of cookies this week and tell you about ALL OF THEM, which will presumably be thrilling for us both and delicious for me, at least (and for you, if you choose to make some yourself or if you live in my house or work with my boyfriend). So, on to Fall Cookie Week Recipe #1!







I used these Trader Joe's Caramels - yum
Packing that guy in there!

I copied this recipe completely from Two Peas and Their Pod, a cute lil blog with the tastiest of treats. Since I used their recipe exactly, I won't bother retyping it (just click the link above). Instead, I'll post lots of yummy picture to entice you into making them yourself.





You really should, too, because these are really easy (I didn't even get to use my KitchenAid mixer) and unbelievably tasty (as in, I-got-full-before-they-were-done-from-eating-too-much-dough tasty).







Seriously. Do it.


   



Psst! Boyfriend Joe is going to write a guest blog this week about making these crazy delicious fried rice patty teriyaki madness sandwiches! Look forward to it with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment