Friday, July 27, 2012

Business Time

If you're here because you picked up my card at RAW Mixology, welcome! 
You perhaps are interested in what I do and if I could possibly make you tasty food to eat and serve to your guests. I can! 

This blog has been primarily for fun and not for business, and will likely stay that way. However, you can flip through and enjoy what I am all about and get ideas about the sorts of things I do. Know that I am always experimenting with flavors and love to try new things :)

A word on pricing. All of the cupcakes at the event were $2 to make things easier, but typically I need to charge $2.50 ($30 per dozen) for "regular" cupcakes (yellow, chocolate, mocha, etc - basic flavors that don't require expensive ingredients) and $3-$3.50 ($36-$42 per dozen) for "fancy" cupcake (cupcakes with fruit in them, or another ingredient that is a bit pricey for me).

If you liked the cupcake you sampled at the event and want me to bake for your wedding, birthday, bar mitzvah, funeral, etc or if you are just thinking you'd like someone to bake desserts for you for no reason at all, shoot me an e-mail at emily.knight7@gmail.com. I'd love to talk baking with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment